Thursday, October 11, 2012

We went to a place where they made ceramics--ceramics means pots and stuff like that.  This guy is making a pot. 

My sister and I are doing kung fu.  Jenna kicks almost as high as the red guy. 

This is a ceramic rooster.  I bought it because I was born in the Chinese year of the rooster. 

We are having dinner with some of my dad's students--Wang, Aviva, Mailin, Apple, and Lin.  We are having noodles that they make right there in the store.  When they make the noodles, a guy takes some dough and stretches it out several times until he has enough noodles.  We figured it out that when he stretches it seven times (doubling each time), it makes 64 noodles.  I like Chinese noodles.   

This is the city of Guangzhou and the Pearl River.  We live in this picture, though you can't see our house because the big buildings are in the way. 







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you live in super HUGE ciyt, Tia! I really like the picture of the guy making pottery.

    ReplyDelete