Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This is the orphanage where I lived for the first two years of my life.  The person with Jenna and me is the orphanage director.  They put up a sign to welcome me back.

This is the room where I stayed.  One of these cribs was mine.  I think it is the one in the corner.  Mom is saying hello to this little guy. He smiled at her.

This was where I was found when I was only five days old.  It is near the street at the front of the orphanage. 

These are people's prayers at a Taoist temple that we visited.  They hang them in a tree.

I am in a cave.  We went to a place where there were many caves with statues of Buddha in them.  It was amazing.  Some were really big and some were really small. 


This me and my family at the Hanging Temple in Shanxi.  Why it is called the Hanging Temple is because it is built on a cliff.  Hundreds of years ago, Buddhist Monks came here to be alone and pray.  The stairs were very little and it was easy to fall down them.  I didn't fall down, though.  See the pumpkins on the roof.  They are made of clay.

Here is another picture of the Hanging Temple. 

1 comment: