Sunday, September 23, 2012

This is the Forbidden City in Beijing.  Many years ago, it was against the law for most people to go inside.  The Emperor lived here.

This at the Guangdong Museum.  I liked the blue color.  It reminds me of an aquarium.

How does he do this without getting burned?  We saw this guy at a park called "Splendid China".  Many people in China are not Chinese. 

These are Chinese parasols hanging in a tree.  I thought that they were very pretty.  I have a parasol like this. 

This is me and my sister, Jenna.  We learned about these masks while we were in Beijing.  They wear them in the Chinese opera.  I liked the colors of this one.

These are dried starfish.  We saw then in a cool market that had all kinds of strange things--there were animals, and many dried things like this.  There even were live scorpions for sale.  We did not know why anyone would want to buy scorpions, but we heard that some people eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment