Welcome to my blog! I want to tell you some things about living in China.
Where we live, it's really hot and it rains a lot. We have to walk up 6 flights of stairs and there are only 7 flights, so we are almost at the top. I get tired and sweaty when I walk up the stairs!
We don't have an oven. We only have a hotplate with one burner, a microwave, a rice cooker, and we just bought a slow-cooker. Yesterday, my dad made banana bread in the rice cooker! It was good! We also have a tiny refrigerator and a very small clothes washer. We don't have a dryer, so we hang our clothes out on the balconies to get dry.
We have lots of neighbors by us. Sometimes they are loud. We have made a friend named Oscar. He lives on the same level as us, but in the building across from us. He is about 17 or 18 and he likes to come and talk to us. He is trying to teach us some Chinese.
I like living in China! Next time I will write about some things that I have done here.
As soon as my mom figures out how to do it, we will put on some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment