Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Post, Finally

In China it is hard to blog because the government shuts down some websites.  It has been quite a while since we were able to get on here to post.  Since our last post, we have visited the cold Northeast part of China in a city called Changchun.  We went there for a conference of Fulbright teachers.  I enjoyed playing with Maggie Smith, who is the daughter of a Fulbright teacher.  Yesterday we returned from Taiwan.  I liked it.  It was a busy place.  My dad was a missionary in Taiwan thirty years ago, so we went to visit some of the places he lived.  We will be returning to the U.S. in about three weeks.  I can't wait to get home so that I can see our pets, see my family, play with my friends, go sledding, and eat some hot dogs.  Please make some comments on the blog to let me know how you are doing.  I can't wait to see you all. 

1 comment: